Saturday, December 10, 2011

How I started KMLA Life

 I rushed into the small space and sat down. I was half awake and shivering. The place was cold enough but the freezing sitting that I sat down on was just ice itself. Due to the shock from the coldness I temporarily forgot the agonizing pain in my abdomen. While in the shock my mind drifted through time and space. I pondered about yesterday, what I should do, and the entrance ceremony today. What?! Oh shoot the entrance ceremony! I quickly took out my cell phone. Dang it was 9:48 and I had to be at the gym by 10:00! The alarming thought took me out of my shock and the pain came back. Arr… I focused on my lower stomach muscle and pushed heavily! The beautiful smell ammonia filled the atmosphere and I rushed to be in time for the ceremony.

1 comment: