Sunday, April 8, 2012

Comment on SolHee Bae Seonbae's blog post

Hi Sol (Seonbae) ! You know I'm really shocked with Mr.Johnson sending my poor post that I put least effort into to all 15th wavers taking his class! I'm really thinking of taking down my whole blog and erasing it from existence! Also thank you for this short response making my life much easier! You're the Best! ^^ .... MenBung!

After I read this post, it really reminded me of Kolkata India. I remember you saying something similar after living with the innocent young children there. I do agree with you that humans are born with some kind of goodness or morality that lets us be kind and also survive in the human social society. As of question of why, I don't really have a direct answer.Why do you think human beings are born with a tiny morality core? Do you think other living organisms are born with morality also?

http://solheebae.wordpress.com/2012/04/05/do-we-have-to-learn-to-be-good-17

No comments:

Post a Comment